April 2023 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Lampens patricia on Estany Roi and the Red Mountain
- Patricia on Mountain lake…
- Patricia on Make a wish ….
- Patricia on Blue flowers …
- Motril on National wildlife reserve Romelaere, last year’s visit
- Alex Mody
- Christine Lamberth Artist and wildlife photographer
- Danny Green
- Franck Lesueur Photographe de nature
- Guy Tal
- Kevin Wimez Photographe de nature
Tag Archives: Belgium
April-May 2022, Belgium. Bird watching can be fun, even close from home. You have to observe (from a distance), something we learned from astronomy, and stay quiet, then you spot them… Grey heron, finch and jay!
Posted in birds, travel, Belgium Tagged Belgium, birds Comments Off on Belgium bound
The spotted spotter
May 30th-31st, 2021, Gaasbeek. Looking for something? Maybe pheasants and hares?
Posted in birds, mammals, travel, Belgium Tagged Belgium, wildlife Comments Off on The spotted spotter
Spring in times of corona
April 11, 2020. Due to the restrictions, the nearby woods are emptied from the usual crowds of visitors and tourists… The splendour of the Hallerbos in spring is something we did not appreciate truly before, but discover now.
Posted in flora, landscapes, travel, Belgium Tagged Belgium, Flora, Wood Comments Off on Spring in times of corona