May 6th. The Hallerbos (Halle, south of Brussels) is known for its beautiful “Hyacinthoides non-scripta” (Bluebell, Jacinthe des bois, Wilde hyacint ( http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/british-natural-history/survey-bluebells/bluebell-identification/native/index.html)) but this popularity also has a disadvantage: too many people are visiting these woods in springtime. Some are even picking these protected flowers. And the crowd makes it often difficult to take good images. So we tried our luck in another forest, in the Ardennes….. There was nobody else but us to enjoy the beauty of the woods, with thousands of flowers!
April 2023 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Lampens patricia on Estany Roi and the Red Mountain
- Patricia on Mountain lake…
- Patricia on Make a wish ….
- Patricia on Blue flowers …
- Motril on National wildlife reserve Romelaere, last year’s visit
- Alex Mody
- Christine Lamberth Artist and wildlife photographer
- Danny Green
- Franck Lesueur Photographe de nature
- Guy Tal
- Kevin Wimez Photographe de nature
Beautiful colour mix!