- Lampens patricia on Estany Roi and the Red Mountain
- Patricia on Mountain lake…
- Patricia on Make a wish ….
- Patricia on Blue flowers …
- Motril on National wildlife reserve Romelaere, last year’s visit
- Alex Mody
- Christine Lamberth Artist and wildlife photographer
- Danny Green
- Franck Lesueur Photographe de nature
- Guy Tal
- Kevin Wimez Photographe de nature
Monthly Archives: March 2023
Between land and water
March 21st, 2023. Baraque Fraiture. In the higher part of Belgium, the land is quickly soaked with water, and the fenns deserve their name. A new discovery is the 6-km walk nearby the highway.
Posted in landscapes, travel, Belgium Tagged East-Belgium, High Fenns Comments Off on Between land and water
Feb. 28th, 2023. Two bright planets approach each other in the evening sky: Venus and Jupiter are on their way to their closest approach of the year. Such a configuration occurs roughly every 13 months. The minimum angular separation will … Continue reading