May, 31st. Vall d’Aran, Cataluña, Spanish Pyrenees. Coming smoothly out under roots of trees and rocks, but quickly growing into a huge, roaring waterfall, the place known as “Uelhs deth Joeu” was proven to be one of the many sources of the Garonne, one of France’s majestic rivers. This spring is a resurgence of a small river which travelled 4 km beneath the mountains starting from the southern side of the Pyrenees, in Valle de Benasque.
- Patricia on Make a wish ….
- Patricia on Blue flowers …
- Motril on National wildlife reserve Romelaere, last year’s visit
- Anne on French wildlife reserve “Romelaëre”
- Sepeda on National wildlife reserve Romelaere, last year’s visit